Wednesday, March 3, 2010

this post is dedicated to yve

I'm just going to talk up Melbourne a bit actually. I'm sitting in school, writing blog posts instead of studying and all I really want to do is go shopping. Smith Street is calling me!
I just got paid and I want my disposable income disposed of immediately. Melbourne has such amazing shopping for anyone, no matter what their tastes.

Yeah sorry I actually have nothing to say. How awkward.
I'm loving year 12 at the moment; all my subjects make me happy :)
unfortunately one history teacher is the proverbial thorn in my side. But I'll deal. Not long from now I'll be out of here, travelling the world.

I bought the most amazing jacket in Paris; I'll get some photos up of it soon. Its like curtain material, but gold and green; and with all biker jacket zips all over it. I like it

http://how2savealife.tumblr.com/
seriously, just do it.



Listening to: The sounds of computers and teenage girl chatter

2 comments:

  1. Yeah boi.
    So I was actually going to comment on the first post (about tights - love the last ones, the sock type ones!) and then I saw my name. So WOO!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just saw you actually wrote this, I'm guessing, just after I said I read this. You funnyyyy

    ReplyDelete