Wednesday, March 24, 2010

booshy booshy always such a fun time



The Mighty Boosh....ahh what sweet wonder they bring to my life. Noel Fielding and I will be united in matrimony one day in the not so distant future. Its not just his crazy fashion or ridiculous sense of humour that I love; his wit and writing ability is truly admirable. One of my particular favourite parts of the Boosh (one of everybody's favourite parts I think) is the Crimp. Oh the crimp.
So this is a little dedication to the humble Crimp which has brought so much chanty, sing-songy, nonsensical goodness to my heart, and the hearts of so many others. I can legitimately tell you that this little ditty featured here; the Four Way Crimp as seen in season 3 is my ringtone at the moment; I can't wait for somebody to call me.

I watch too much television D:

http://how2savealife.tumblr.com/

Listening to: More Than Life - Whitley

3 comments:

  1. WOW. YOU LISTEN TO WHITLEY, LIKE, WOW.
    HE'S AMAZING.
    THE SUBMARINE IS SUCH A GOOD ALBUM!
    and, also, the mighty boosh. (L)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yess i'm madly in love with him.
    and its actually legitmately my ringtone; i got really excited and showed monique and she was so underwhelmed...too keen :(

    ReplyDelete