Friday, March 26, 2010

chorals actually makes my life complete.

today we had a full cast run through with orchestra with all the songs and it was quite simply mindblowing.
I attempted to document the day a little; through my mad wicked photography skillz.
First we trekked through the bush of Macleod, because the house that hikes together wins Chorals...together.
I feel sorry for the girl carrying the cello....



This is but a small sample of the food we ate. It was intense; I have never seen so much bread and chocolate present except at a bread and chocolate factory. Needless to say, everybody was well fed.

Some members of my cast ♥. I'm not going to deny it; cast are my fave. They're all so hardworking and eager and so easy to work with!
I'm super excited for chorals. For anyone who doesn't understand my crazy ramblings thus far; chorals is a house event conducted by my school each year where each house writes, directs and conducts a 20 minute musical and this year Dryads are going to win. Today was the first time we got most of the cast together with orchestra and the songs sound amaaaaaaaaaazing.

Listening to: You've Got the Love - Florence and the Machin

3 comments:

  1. I love chorals days....they complete me. The love we have for our houses is insane! Did you trek all the way to maddys?! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh ok i see me in a photo mid-sing... not flattering
    YAY CHORALS! ahhh i'm so excited

    ReplyDelete
  3. The song you're listening to is very fitting

    ReplyDelete