Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Alice Burdeu is 8cm taller than me

What a bitch. Seriously, all I have to do is grow 8cm(and ok drop 2 dress sizes) and i'll basically be her.
Orrrrr...maybe not quite. We have vaguely similar hair colour/texture and I'm at least as white as her, and I'm Melburnian. But that in all honesty, that is truly where the similarities end.
What I would give to be somewhat akin to her though. She really is stunning; one of the most succesful Australian exports at this stage. If you don't know who she is( have you been living under a rock?) I'll forgive you and begin your education. Alice was the winner of Australia's version of Next Top Model in 2007 and has since gone on to be a huge success in Europe. While she was on the show, she was attacked for being underweight but thats beside the point. Ok so maybe she's not the best role model for health, but the girl can stand still and look pretty like she's asked to. Her height ranges throughout the internet, varying bizarely from 5'10" to 6'1", so maybe she's more than 8cm taller than me, I don't know.

I don't know what it is, but there is really something about her



No comments:

Post a Comment