Monday, July 26, 2010

the one where i get cryptic

kind of.
formal was super awesome and great and yay win at life! thanks all you non-year 12s for the lovely comments and questions, i can't wait to see yours next year and the year after.
my dress is my baby, i want to wear it everywhere and always.

i honestly have nothing interesting to say here today. tumblr is taking my ability to write and only letting me convey my thoughts and/or feelings in amusing quotes, audio clips, pictures or excerpts of text. cool. follow me, since i can't talk here.
link. follow me.


i adore this band. i will never be ashamed of this fact. the bottom line is, they speak to so many young people, including me. i ache with every fibre of my being to have the eloquence of gerard way.

its important, is all.

i'm not really happy, but i've decided not to publically angst about it (too much). its no big deal, it'll pass. it always has before. i can't cope with people i know in real life reading my blog and passing judgement on my feelings, so i write them somewhere nobody has the link to except katie.


i think im getting a migraine. waaaaah!



No comments:

Post a Comment