Sunday, July 25, 2010

An Ode, to the People's Drink

Its almost 2am and I feel that I should be drunk while doing this. Alas, I am not. But here it is anyway:
An Ode to the People's Drink



I'm truly lost for words. Oh humble goon bag, you were the People's Drink. Your life was dedicated to intoxicating us, and you died a valiant death in an attempt to fulfill your duty. Although "the People's Drink is bad for the People", this is only true of some people. Namely: lightweights.


You undertook your task with a sense of courage and spirit which is truly admirable. I hope that in the future we may meet under the scarlet banner of the hammer and sickle; and revel in the splendour of sharing you with all the People.


Until then my comrade, I bid thee; adieu.
RIP People's Drink. 23/07/10-24/07/10 (in the very early hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment