Sunday, November 1, 2009

ex oh ex oh

I just spent an amazing weekend in Torquay discussing surfing. I say discussing because we actually failed in entering the sea. Louisa and I lay in the spa until we were wrinkly like little prunes and gasping for cool air instead of actually breathing in some cool air. You know...like...in the sea...(I'm still undecided whether using my friend's names is an invasion of privacy or not, for now I'll go with not.)


Now I'm home and gosh I want to watch skins. I'm not about to plug it to you because you should already know. If you don't I may have to kill you. No no I wanted to talk about Luke Pasqualino. Which look...might be vaguely related to skins. But my main point is the boy is fine.

If you're really lost I'll explain. Luke plays Freddie in Season 3(and 4!!) of skins...the cool stoner skater adorable boy that Effy is vaguely interested in.
Well I'm very interested so if he gets sick of chasing her....

There's a really beautiful scene in one episode where they swim toward each other and...ok stop talking...enough...brain stop working...just look and appreciate


One day he'll realise what he's missing from his life and we'll be wed.


Yeah sure. Fairly sure after you get to kiss Kaya Scodelario there's no going back.


I'm jealous. Of them both.










Listening to: Hospital Beds - Florence and the Machine

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE HIIIIIIIIIIIIIM
    best scene EVER.
    Also, when she wakes him up in the forest... drool...

    dude I would even go her. THREESOME!!! (Y)

    ReplyDelete