Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Teenage Celebrities

I'm always interested in the rich and famous' "embarrassing" teenage photos, but judging by Courtney Cox-Arquette and Gwyneth Paltrow, they have nothing to be embarrassed about.


Courtney has really beautiful eyes which I never noticed before, and her hair is indeed somewhat akin to my own. She looks really sweet, I'm really jealous.


Oh my god though, Oh. My. God. she's a stunner. I had honestly never considered Gwyneth Paltrow that attractive but here; maybe it's the grainy photograph that gives it a cool rockstar vibe; but she looks incredible. Definitely "the girl most likely" to have everyone want to be her friend.

I just pray that one day when I'm rich and famous nobody will go looking for my high school photos. That could be awkward. I better start taking nice pictures...

Listening to: In Fact - Gregory and the Hawk

No comments:

Post a Comment