Monday, June 28, 2010

An Open Letter

I recommend you all try it, its incredibly therapeutic and hypothetically the person its directed at could read it. I have a few.

Dear #1,
I want you to be happy so badly. When you think nobody is looking you look so confused and solemn and sad that it breaks my heart. I'm not close enough to you to be a confidante; but I wish I was. I know I make you laugh because I just say whatever comes into my mind and because your humour is to make fun of everyone and mine is to make fun of myself; so we appreciate each other.
Please be happy. Cool. Thanks.
Love Aisling

Dear #2,
I love you but you drive me mad. I can't say anymore or everyone will know who I'm talking about.
Love (because I do love you, whatever else happens) Aisling

Dear entire universe,
Stop making people I care about hurt. I'd really appreciate it. Kthx.
Sincerely, Aisling.

Dear #3,
I can't stand you, quite frankly. I have no interest in you being a part of my life. I just wish we weren't so closely linked so I could escape from you. Everything about you disgusts me. Get over yourself and grow up. Nobody cares anymore.



See! Therapy! Its great!

No comments:

Post a Comment