Saturday, June 26, 2010

intense week.

  1. Crazy gunman at the MCG. He was caught, don't freak out. But the thing I found entertaining was that immediately there was a police search for a "man of dark complexion and dark hair; of spanish or middle eastern appearance". That would all be ok but then I saw in the mX on Tuesday that in fact that gunman hadn't been a man of dark complexion at all! It was a little white boy previously convicted of petty theft etc.
    Australia: land of the racist. Good one.
  2. Julia Gillard, PM. Despite the fact that her name can't be shortened to something as catchy as 'KRudd' (Kevin Rudd, former Prime Minister); I'm really excited and interested to see what she does. First woman. I have many frustrations with regard to the Generation Y attitude to politics in Australia; I won't go into it here. Just thinking about it makes me want to go all Incredible Hulk on yo' ass. 
  3. End of Term 2. A term ending has never come so slowly. I genuinely thought I was going to lose my sanity before Term 2 ended.



Lame blog post is lame; sorry guys. I'm really sleepy. Despite what it may sound like, I am REALLY REALLY SUPER OVER EXCITED about J.Gill ruling the country. I like her. As politicians go, she's ok.

I'm out. Bedtime me thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment