Saturday, May 1, 2010

the gold and the beautiful

WE WON CHORALS!!!
what am  i going to blog about now?
but chorals, omg i am just so proud of all my Dryads girls, you are legitimately the reason for my being right about now. I'm already feeling a bit lost without any rehearsals to plan or timing to organise. This is the best possible end to my chorals involvement at Macrob, we had a clean sweep of both chorals and madrigal.

Everyone was congratulating me today, but in all honesty I had the easy job. It could have been difficult but thanks to the incredible cast, chorus, orchestra, conductor, chorus leaders and otherwise just enthusiastic Dryads that we had; there was very little left for me to do except panic.
Dryads?

OOOHAHA

this post is green in honour of Dryads. May you forever remain nymphs of the forest my darlings <3

No comments:

Post a Comment