Thursday, April 15, 2010

je t'adore

so fourth day of casual and i'm already bored. on a positive note my pants are amazing today. i might take a photo one day. unfortunatelement (franglais :) ) i have lost my ATM card so i'm to all intents and purposes totally broke at the moment.
grrrr....
it is either:
  • at nadia's
  • at my local coles
  • at nicoles
  • on public transport somewhere
  • in my room.
please be in my room!
splendour in the grass looks INCREDIBLE this year and i cannot go. Like totally legendary. The Strokes, The Pixies, Florence and the Machine, Hot Chip...to name but a few.
NOT FAIR. NOT HAPPY JAN.


HAHAHAHAHAHA. "emo is over, you can all go home now"

also MGMT have released a new album. I haven't actually listened to it but hopefully it should be good. ish. maybe. I don't think I particularly care either way, but if its INCREDIBUBBLE you shall all hear my rantings



You. Me. My pants. Now

This is all

1 comment:

  1. I saw MGMT TWICE in THREE DAYS.
    I have lived a very satisfying life.

    ReplyDelete