Wednesday, February 24, 2010

as of late

inspiration has made me reconsider the direction i'm taking here. I feel this more becoming an actual blog than just a list of things i like; which is ok with me.
greta is giving me blog envy.

note to self: stop making all the titles sentences carried on in the first line.
so we didn't win swimming today; but we definitely won most enthusiasm..thanks to the year 12s, 11s, some 10s and literally 2 year 9s.
yay dryads!
maybe if all our bathers looked like this we might have won?
beach blanket bingo bathing suit: $89.99




kaleidoscope swimsuit: $149.99

I'm in love with the second one. Both prices are in USD though, and way out of my price range for swimsuits I'll probably be too afraid to wear into water. They come from here if you have a larger budget than me.
Happy shopping! Also, might I suggest that wherever you are, if you're in school and your school has a "house" system; get involved. Its taken me way too long and now I will only have had 2 years of spending so much time with the amazing girls. It really is the best thing ever. Just go for it.

1 comment: